- Legal Assistance and health care referrals to over 200 exploited or trafficked migrant women.
- A BTCC client served as the "Migrant Voice" speaker at the International Organization of Migration's July 2009 intercessional workshop on the "Effective Respect for the Human Rights of Migrants: A Shared Responsibility” in Geneva, Switzerland.
- BTCC is one of the lead organizations in the Freedom Network (a coalition of national anti-trafficking service providers)
- BTCC is one of the lead organizations of the DC Human Trafficking Task Force
- BTCC has facilitated the reunification of over a dozen survivor familes internationally